Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7/27/11-The Longest Day

http://creationsbydawn.net/pi/tutorials/owl-picture.jpg Today I feel as if it is going to be the longest day in the world. Each step feels days long and when it comes to the stairs, I feel like a snail. The brightness outside bothers my eyes and I tell myself to walk faster to my destination. But no matter how fast I seem to walk, I can feel each and every step and watch the people around me move as if in slow-motion. The cause of this might be because I haven’t had any sleep since about 2 in the afternoon yesterday evening. Because of that fact, I feel as if two days are being blended together and that it is night time in my head. Over the past 6 weeks I have become basically nocturnal and have turned into a night-owl. I make it through each and every day with my eyes drooping and my mind wandering. What goes on through my head sounds a little like “Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Food? Sleep.” My body is beginning to reject this change and cannot operate at full capacity under these conditions. I really need to learn to get my sleeping patterns organized. It felt quite normal for me walking to McDonald’s at 5:30 in the morning for breakfast, which is something that really bizarre. Before I know it, I’m going to end up being a zombie soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment